Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Debris

So continuing with the archiving of my deteriorating collection of clippings and stuff I thought I'd post a selection of images. These clippings have been collected from magazines and newspapers in Australia during the period between mid 1979 and mid 1981. Despite that, some images date back as far as 1974. Of course some of these are from larger articles about the band, but have not been included here. I've chosen images that I've rarely (if ever) seen elsewhere or images that are just cool. Click on them to see them larger. Enjoy!


"Hotter Than Hell" era


A great live shot of Paul; "Hotter Than Hell" era



"Dressed to Kill" era



"Dressed to Kill" era posing with Rodney Bingenheimer



If I'm not mistaken. this is a shot from KISS' visit to Cadillac, Michigan,
October 1975. I've never seen this photo elsewhere.



One of my fave pics ever, live on the "Destroyer" tour. Not sure where...anyone?


Another cool "Destroyer" live shot.


I believe this is a shot taken during KISS' appearance on
Paul Lynde's Halloween Special 1976.



Cool shot from the "Dynasty-Return of KISS" tour 1979


Paul live on the "Dynasty-Return of KISS" tour 1979


I believe this was taken during the "Shandi" video shoot 1980.


My apologies for the rough state of this image, but it was too cool
(and rare I think) to not include. Eric Carr, The Palladium NYC. July 25, 1980



Smaller image, but in better condition, another great shot of Eric at
The Palladium NYC. July 25, 1980



Possibly at the Sydney Press Conference,
Australia. November 1980



Mr Frehley, somewhere on the "Unmasked" tour 1980.









No comments: